Saturday 16 March 2013

Multi Tasking

Yes multi tasking, something us women are good at!!

That's what I am doing right now.
I've started this Saturday morning by printing and cutting up the Personalised Love Heart wrappers.
Orders are flying in for these.
Birthdays, Christenings, Engagements and of course Weddings.
Whilst I am doing this I have a order of Christening Invitations printing off next to me ready to add the butterflies and sparkle this weekend ready to send out on Monday.
It's all go here right now.

 This poor little blog has been forgotten abit lately.
It's been such a busy start to the year, the busiest for a good couple of years. I have a new member of staff starting this week.
I've been busy working of the new Facebook page too this year.
If you haven't seen it, take a look here.
I'm really enjoying this. It's such a nice way to keep in touch with clients and I'm loving being able to show little sneak peeks of orders being made.

Today I had some happy mail.
The latest edition of SCRAP365 magazine landed on my doormat. I love desiging for this magazine and always look forward to seeing the newest issue.
I'm thrilled with my newest publication. Page 38 in the Apri/May issue. A 3 page article of a book I've made to store my recipes and baking stories in. I love how this has come together.
Here's a sneak.


The magazine went on sale yesterday.

Well I hope you have a lovely weekend.
After I finish work today we are attending a family naming ceremony near Oxford and then on to a friend's 50th birthday party. Busy day!!
And tomorrow I am having a day out with my family. It's my birthday this week. I think we might go to Chessington for a zoo day.

Have fun and thanks for stopping by today xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment